UMS has dedicated around 20 years of research and implementation to public warning and notification systems, establishing a large number of customers in a variety of industries.
We currently have more than 1,200 clients and a few of our references are mentioned below. If you require more information regarding our experience within a particular industry please let us know.
His Excellency Ross Sovann
Deputy Secretary General, KERRP Project Manager, National Committee for Disaster Management, Cambodia
- Right from the tendering process to the handover of the system to our emergency operations center teams, we found that UMS was very proactive, professional and helpful in their approach and handling of the project. Their passion for saving lives and the deep-rooted expertise and experience in the area of emergency communication, especially for multi-channel, multi-lingual early warning notification to the public, was evident during our numerous interactions. We are glad to have UMS provide us with the Automated Web-based Multi-Hazard Early Warning System, which should help us reach out to people even in remote villages. I am confident that in the time to come, we can continue to expect the same level of efficient and effective service from them.
Chief Superintendent, Essex Police
- UMS is a company which we have gotten to know and consequently chose as our partner because we could put trust in their solution and we were confident in their ability to deliver. I am particularly excited about how we jointly developed the current platform to keep it responsive to the changing needs of our communities using cutting edge technology. As partners we are both very keen to continue collaborating together to ensure that Essex becomes even safer in the future.
Chef de projet BE-Alert
- UMS has successfully completed a multi-channel public alerting pilot project for the Belgian Ministry of the Interior Affairs (Federal Crisis Centre) in the year 2014-2015. I recommend UMS without reservation.
Jan Egil Heinecke
Chief of Security, University of Agder, Norway
- Based on training done in Emergency Preparedness at the University of Agder we experienced a need for alternative ways to evacuate the University. The solution to our challenges we found together with UMS.
Chief Engineer, Aurskog-Holand municipality, Norway
- UMS has successfully completed a multi-channel public alert project for the authority of Aurskog-Holand municipality in the year 2010. I recommend UMS without hesitation.