CEMPlanner is a web-based planning platform designed to bring planners together and facilitate the planning process to create and maintain standards-based and customizable plans based on state, federal and organization specific standards.
The planning process is equally imported as the final plan it produces. Circumventing the process can adversely affect the fundamental benefits achieved during plan development. CEMPlanner guides users through each step of the planning process in an automated format that facilitates collaboration, interaction, contribution and accountability of stakeholders.
Emerging diseases, terrorism and chemical hazards are all threats to our society. To handle these challenges, planning must be dynamic and must include input from all stakeholders. Developing and maintaining dynamic plans, that comply with national and regional requirements, is a challenge for all agencies and organizations.
CEMPlanner supports industry standards and helps to keep all plans consistent. CEMPlanner`s process as well as an Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) template, comply with industry standards including Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) CPG-101, the National Response Framework, Emergency Management Accreditation Program (EMAP) and NIMS resource typing.
- Step-by-step, standards-based planning process
- User customizable planning templates
- Unlimited creation of functional annex, incident, event and site plans
- More manageable and trackable planning process
- Automated review and approval workflow
- CPG formatted EOP template “out-of-the-box”
- Outputs to MS Word and Excel
- Resource needs planning and gap reporting
- Supports Facility Safety Planning
- Critical data collection for Continuity of Operations (COOP)