While natural disasters usually occur at a larger scale, localized regions that include public and private properties can be exposed to several other incidents such as acts of terror, fire accidents or power failure that would jeopardize people’s safety.
Administrative bodies of educational and vocational campuses, shopping malls, residential apartments and any similar conglomerations of people can significantly improve the safety and security of their premises using UMS’ Localert solution.
With a flexible web-based interface that can be accessed from any PC, tablet or smartphone, Localert offers a simple and all-encompassing solution for critical and non-critical communication needs. Critical alerts can be sent to each person in the premises without any dependency on contact information. One or more alerting channels can also be used to ensure maximum coverage.
- Educational Institutions – Schools, Universities
- Hospitals & care centers
- Factories & manufacturing plants
- Residential apartment complexes
- Religious monuments and structures
- Centres of art and music – opera houses, museums, galleries
- Live events organized in open or closed premises